Bill it right the first time utilizing the best tools, experience, and knowledge – this is how Cosentus confidently and consistently manages your revenue collection. More than two decades of experience allows us to maximize your collections through tried and true practices we have perfected over the years. With our corporate headquarters in sunny Orange County, California, we have happy customers all over the United States.
Our Revenue Cycle Management services include:
- Certified Coding Services
- Eligibility Verification
- Medical Billing Services
- AR Management
- Patient Statement Processing
- Patient Collections
- Collection Agency Referral
Healthcare RCM Specialties We Service
As a multi-specialty billing company, we have the knowledge and expertise to help you build your specific practice. We currently service the following specialties:
Certified Medical Coding Services
Our coders are all AAPC certified and provide auditing, feedback and recommendations to help you maximize your revenue, regardless if you continue with your in-house coding or utilize our services. Proficient in all current ICD requirements, our coding team can help you create efficient documentation practices to minimize time spent researching appropriate codes. Learn more about our medical coding services.
- Greater than 99% accuracy
- One-touch resolution coding
- Custom Auditing
- Easy-to-understand reporting
AR Management for Healthcare
Accounts Receivable Management is the key to making or breaking any practice. Nuances in insurances plans, knowledge on bundles and excluded services, and consistent follow-up accountability can be an overwhelming task for any provider office without the dedicated resources and time. This is where Cosentus shines. From credit balance resolution through denial management to patient follow up, Cosentus will remarkably improve your AR status.
- Clean claim submission
- Consistent 30-day follow up through to resolution
- Significant reductions in outstanding AR
- Collection increases by 25% – 50%
- 95%+ Appeal succession rate
- Preventative denial analysis
- Refund and recoupment management
- Government mandate compliance
- Payer education
Industry data indicates 15% – 22% of all denials are because the data was not captured properly at the time of billing, whether it is the wrong HMO being picked or the gender of the patient being wrong, it results in a delay in the claim getting paid in a timely manner and entails additional cost for someone else to come back and re-do the work.
Our Billing Team has in-depth understanding and extensive exposure to multiple provider specialties, allowing us to maximize your revenue with little to no rework.
- >= 99 % accuracy
- Strict internal control audits
- Industry leading Turn Around Time
- Seamless transition & lightning quick ramp-up
- Optimized Collections and Sustained Cashflow